The IAC Architecture describes how we achieve an end-to-end Intelligent Automation solution by leveraging best-in-class partnerships. These capabilities include:
- Productivity Mining enabling us to diagnose the current as-is solution and recommend how we structure and realise automation potential with a pure data drive approach.
- Multiple Service Delivery channels, to support organisations in leveraging self-service capabilities to improve customer and employee experience.
- Intelligent Document Processing for dealing with semi or unstructured data with self-learning capabilities to improve throughput.
- Decision Intelligence and Intelligent Dialog to support, augment and automate human decisions using AI and decision mining capabilities.
- Work and Process Orchestration to manage a seamless flow between technology and humans using a fast/no-code solution.
- Improved RPA Orchestration capabilities to get significantly improved utilisation and performance from your existing RPA estate.
And around all that is the service that holds it all together, covering procurement, contracting, licensing and subscriptions, program design and management, implementation and integration and first level support.